What We Are Doing In Our Office
- We take pride in our state-of-the-art infection control, sterilization, and disinfection processes that are proven to avoid spread of Covid 19.
- Aside from our standard infection control protocols, we have significantly ramped up cleaning and disinfection in the common areas of our office MULTIPLE times per day and are continuing to offer hand sanitizer at the front entrance.
- We have removed all the toys and books from waiting rooms .
- We have significantly reduced wait times in the waiting room.
- We may take your child’s temperature as part of screening.
What We Expect From Our Patients
- We ask our patients to help us in containing any potential spread by rescheduling your appointments without penalty if you or anyone in your family feels unwell, has fever or any breathing issues.
- Only 1 parent should accompany the patient- Please refrain from bringing any siblings WITHOUT appointments.
- Please reschedule if you have traveled out of country within past 4 weeks, PERIOD.
- If your child shows signs or symptoms of respiratory disease or a fever on the day of the appointment we will reschedule the appointment. We hope you understand it.
- We are checking our staff and doctor’s temperature when they walk in the office.
- We are using additional personnel protective gears like gloves, mask, eyeshield and gowns.
- As we have always done with our universal precautions, we are washing our hands with soap and water frequently and in between EVERY patient.
We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect our patient family.
Your Comprehensive Pediatric Dentistry family.