Our dental office provides a wide range of oral health services for children from infancy through adolescence.
Pediatric Dental Services
- Preventive treatment
- Treatment of dental injuries
- Procedures to restore the oral health of children affected by tooth decay
- Nitrous oxide analgesia
- In-office conscious sedation
- Hospital dentistry provided at Robert Wood Johnson, RUTGERS University Hospital
- Early treatment of malocclusion
- Interception of habits that may cause malocclusion
- 24 hour emergency coverage for patients of record
- Same-day emergency treatment for new patients during office hours
Orthodontic Dental Services
- interceptive orthopedic or orthodontic treatment to improve facial esthetics and oral function
- full orthodontic treatment (braces)
- invisalign treatment (whenever possible)
Payment for initial examination is due at the time of service. For your convenience, we accept the following methods of payment: credit cards, check, dental insurance.
We accept all third-party (dental insurance) programs that allow freedom of choice in the selection of dental provider. Please check with your insurance company to make sure they allow you to choose your provider. Our insurance coordinator will be glad to help you with predetermination of benefits once treatment required has been established. Patients using their dental insurance are expected to pay patient portion and deductibles at the time of services.
WE ARE PARTICIPATING PROVIDERS WITH DELTA DENTAL PREMIER AND MET LIFE